What is the Dogcare Electronic Dog Training Collar?
A rechargeable shock collar for dogs – with a remote, 3 training modes, beep, vibration and shock capabilities.
Functions and features:
- 3 TRAINING MODES TRAINING COLLAR – Dogcare Electronic Dog Training Collar provides 3 extremely efficient and safe training modes (beep, vibration and shock modes) for you to teach a dog basic obedience commands and solve an uncontrollable dog’s behaviour problems
- NO MORE ACCIDENTAL SHOCK ANYMORE – Have you ever feel sorry for the accidental shock to your dog caused by your misoperation? Now with the Dogcare Remote Dog Shock Collar, no more accidental shock would happen to your dog. The security keypad lock prevents any misoperation on the remote. Feel free to carry the remote without worrying about the accidental shock
- 9 CHANNELS MAXIMUM CONTROL – Unlike other training collar for maximum 2 dogs training. Dogcare Dog Training Collar supports a maximum of 9 dogs training with only 1 remote transmitter. If you have more than 2 dogs in your house, Dogcare training shock collar would be the perfect option for you
- 0~99 STATIC LEVEL ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL SIZE DOGS – Do you fear to hurt your dog in Shock Mode? Dogcare Dog Training Collar offers adjustable 0~99 static level for you. You can adjust the accurate static level for your dog. Also this dog training shock collar is size adjustable. Perfect for all size dogs(15lbs~100lbs)
- UP TO 330 YARDS REMOTE RANGE & LONG BATTERY TIME – Wireless control for up to 330 yards remote range. Feel easy to train your dog with Dogcare Electronic Dog Training Collar in the park or backyard. Long battery life ensure you an effective dog training
What we rate this product:
4.5 out of 5 stars. View more on Amazon here.
Top 3 pros:
- Very useful to have 3 functions; the option of a beep and vibration setting in addition to the shock setting. The beeping may be enough to warn your dog and if they continue to not follow commands, you can use the vibration, with the final option being to use the shock feature.
- Handy lock on the side to prevent any accidental button pushing.
- Long battery life and range is great.
Top 3 cons:
- The instructions are a bit vague, so you may need to experiment on the device and view Q&A’s to find some helpful info.
- Not 100% waterproof, we found it only water resistant.
- The remote could be a bit smaller.
Our overall review:
If you have a dog who needs training and you feel like you’ve tried it all, you definitely need to try this. For more info – take a look on Amazon here.