What is the FURminator Undercoat Deshedding Tool for Dogs?
A tool for dogs that reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90 percent with regular use and helps keep the coat dirt-free and debris-free.
Functions and features: deshedding tool for dogs
- For Large dogs with long hair: designed especially for dogs that weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Removes loose hair: reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without cutting skin or damaging the topcoat (when used as directed).
- FURejector button: just push the button to release hair with ease.
- Ergonomic handle: for comfortable, easy grooming.
- Guaranteed: guaranteed to work or your money back – see product label for details.
- Packaging: ships in its own, easy to open, sustainable packaging.
What we rate this product: deshedding tool for dogs
5 out of 5 stars. View more on Amazon here.
Top 3 pros:
- Each bush stroke will capture plenty of hair, so much so that you’ll likely need to release it.
- This shouldn’t hurt or cause discomfort to your dog, for some it seems to relax and bring joy to them.
- The handle is very comfortable.
Top 3 cons:
- For German Shepherds, Australian Shepherds, Huskies or any dog with extremely thick coats – this will pull loose fur from their top coat, and won’t do too much for their undercoat.
- Can get tedious cleaning out the bush constantly full of hair.
- Recommended for outdoor use, not indoors.
Our overall review:
If you’re looking for a product that truly removes the loose hair from shedding with a comfortable and effective handle, this is for you. For more info – take a look on Amazon here.