What is the Rabbitgoo No-Pull Adjustable Dog Harness?
A dog harness made of high-quality durable material which comfortably wraps around your dog’s chest, taking the pressure off their neck. It comes with two leash-attachable rings on the back and the chest.
Functions and features: Rabbitgoo No-Pull Adjustable Dog Harness
- LARGE DOG HARNESS – Measuring Neck Girth: 16.1″ – 23.2″, Chest Girth: 20.5″ – 36″. Recommended Breeds: Medium to Large Dogs, such as Golden Retriever, Huskie, Labrador, Alaska, German Shepherd, Akita, etc.
- NO PULL, NO CHOKE – Non-pulling dog harness is specially designed with 2 Metal Leash Rings for safer dog walks. Use the CHEST attachment clip to stop your dog from pulling on walks, perfect for dog training or dogs who tend to pull. The BACK one is great for casual walks, jogging, hiking, etc.
- EASY TO USE – This hassle-free overhead harness is easy to put on and take off with its 2 Fast-release Buckles. SLIDE the harness over your dog’s head, BUCKLE it up, ADJUST the straps, and here you go! Grab the Top Handle for additional control. Lightweight and easy to clean.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – This adjustable harness features 4 easy Adjusting Straps around the body. You can use its 2 neck straps and 2 chest straps to create a Perfect Fit for your dog with some room of growth. No worries about slipping out or choking
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE – Your dog will enjoy the daily walk in this comfort dog harness. Made of durable Nylon Oxford and padded with Soft Cushion to protect your dog’s skin. Breathable air mesh keeps your dog cool during outdoor activities. Super bright Reflective Strips ensure a SAFE walk both day and night.
What we rate this product:
4.5 out of 5 stars. View more on Amazon here.
Top 3 pros:
- We were quite skeptical at first about the no-pull harness; but we were proved wrong – we noticed a hug difference right away on 3 different dogs. When the leash is attached in front, for no-pull, our dogs did not race-off as they normally would.
- The sizing chart does match with the actual dimensions provided by the product.
- Makes walking your dog pleasant and helps train them to listen to you.
Top 3 cons:
- Over time, the top hook material may start to fray and the fabric can weaken.
- Some dogs will be able to pull back and wriggle loose out of the harness, and you may need to keep tightening often.
- For large strong dogs in particular, the plastic clip may be more vulnerable to break, and could rip off the seams.
Our overall review:
If you want to walk your dog without him/her dragging you around town or outdoors this is for you. It’ll be like walking a totally different dog. For more info – take a look on Amazon here.